GM Diet Day 7 Fruits + Vegetables + Brown Rice – No Potatoes, No Bananas
After completing GM diet Day 6 successfully, here I am sharing my Day 7 with you.
The most important thing that I stand to gain from this experiment is the self confidence to keep my resolutions.
No matter if I lose the target weight or not, the diet process has certainly improved my confidence over myself.
Good news: I got a compliment from my mother whom I saw after a week (She is in India and I am in USA currently) and she did had no clue that I am on GM Diet at all. She immediately said that I have lost weight from my face!!
Hurray…seems like all the effort has paid off.
It is a different feeling when you get to hear from people whom you know will be genuine and true to you apart from the weighing scale!
Breakfast 10 AM
1/4 Musk Melon, 1 Apple, 2 Orange
Lunch 2 PM
I did not opt for brown rice as we did not have them in stock.
Instead, I opted for 1 medium size bowl of veg soup.
1 Medium size bowl of vegetable soup with 1 glass of Lime water (No sugar and no Salt added).
GM diet day 7 vegetable soup recipe:
Water content should be enough to sub-merge all vegetables.
- Chop and mix all with water.
- We are using pressure cooker to boil. Add all vegetables to cooker. Close the cooker lid.
- Switch ON the stove on high flame and let it make a whistle. After 1 whistle, switch OFF the stove.
- Let the steam vanish on its own before you try to open the cooker lid.
- Once the steam has gone, open the lid and take out the boiled veggies in a bowl.
- Seasoning: Sprinkle 2 pinch Salt, 2 pinch black pepper and 1 tsp lemon juice. The soup is ready to serve.
Evening Snacks 5 PM
Dinner 8.30 PM
I will share my analysis and the weight details tomorrow i.e. day 8. I want the day 7 night to pass by.