GM diet Day 3 Vegetables + Fruits – No Bananas, No Potatoes
I start my GM diet day 3 by looking in the mirror straight out of bed. I don’t know if I have lost any weight (feeling skeptical about weighing myself every day) or not but my wife says that my face is looking a bit trimmed.
I would say that people who will see you after a gap will be quickly able to notice the change and i hope that person is not your wife !
Headache is now totally gone. This means that my body has adjusted to the change.
Also, I am not feeling hungry at all. May be the body is in conservation mode.
Breakfast 10 AM
1 big apple with 2 glasses of water.
1 pear, 1/4 musk melon, 1/4 pineapple. Top them up with a pinch of chat masala and lemon juice.
I had 1 glass of lemon water too here.
Lunch 2 PM
1 Medium size bowl of vegetable soup with 1 glass of Lime water (No sugar and no Salt added).
Here is the recipe for GM diet day 3 vegetable soup:
Water content should be enough to sub-merge all vegetables.
- Chop and mix all with water.
- We are using pressure cooker to boil. Add all vegetables to cooker. Close the cooker lid.
- Switch ON the stove on high flame and let it make a whistle. After 1 whistle, switch OFF the stove.
- Let the steam vanish on its own before you try to open the cooker lid.
- Once the steam has gone, open the lid and take out the boiled veggies in a bowl.
- Seasoning: Sprinkle 2 pinch Salt, 2 pinch black pepper and 1 tsp lemon juice. The soup is ready to serve.
Evening Snacks 5 PM
1 Apple, 1 Kiwi, 12 Green grapes with topping of a pinch of chat masala and lemon juice.
Day3 is appearing a bit tough to pass. It has been 3 days and everybody else in the home is enjoying food!
But, it is important to keep the motivation on and think about the last 2.5 days of sacrifice.
Also, keep looking at some of your older pictures (Obviously the ones which have you as a slimmer person) to keep the fire burning in your heart.
Dinner 8.30 PM
GM diet Day 3 roasted vegetable recipe for Dinner
GM Diet Day 3 Analysis
- 12 glasses of water (10 plain + 2 lime water)
- Mild stair climbing coupled with a small walk. No hard exercises.
- Its the end of GM diet day 3 and I have started to feel a bit of headache at the back side again. As a matter of fact, I am not feeling tired or weak. I am feeling perfectly fine.
- I don’t think I have lost any weight by GM diet day 3. I am saying this on the basis of my look and feel and not the real weight machine. I have not weighed myself today.
GM Diet Day 3 Weight loss
Thinking logically, the body starts to burn fat only when it is made to believe that it is NOT fasting temporarily. It would then start to use the fat for energy needs.
I probably have only consumed about 1200 cal per day * 3 days = 3600 calories.
And if my body’s requirement have been around 1500 calories per day during these 3 days, I can expect to have created a deficit of about 900 calories.
1 pound fat = 3500 calories.
So, I should probably have lost about 900/3500 = 0.25 pound of weight (or body fat) by now.
Hitting bed now. See you on my GM diet Day 4.