GM diet Day 2 All Vegetables – Including Potatoes
GM Diet Day 1 was well spent on all fruits and now I am getting ready for GM diet day 2.
Last night’s headache has vanished after a good 9 hour sleep.
My wife is cooking vegetable soup to start my day.
Here is the recipe for GM diet day 2 vegetable soup:
Water content should be enough to sub-merge all vegetables.
- Chop and mix all with water.
- We are using pressure cooker to boil. Add all vegetables to cooker. Close the cooker lid.
- Switch ON the stove on high flame and let it make a whistle. After 1 whistle, switch OFF the stove.
- Let the steam vanish on its own before you try to open the cooker lid.
- Once the steam has gone, open the lid and take out the boiled veggies in a bowl.
- Seasoning: Sprinkle 2 pinch Salt, 2 pinch black pepper and 1 tsp lemon juice. The soup is ready to serve.
This is good for at-least 2 meals for the day. I am planning to eat it in breakfast and Lunch.
Breakfast 10 AM
1 medium size bowl of Veg Soup.
I am again feeling a bit of headache. Craving for food is very low as compared to day 1. I am drinking water as and when I am feeling some hunger.
Lunch 2 PM
1 med size bowl of veg soup with a glass of lime water (no salt and no sugar).
Evening Snacks 5 PM
GM diet Day 2 Lunch Salad Recipe
1 Glass of Lime Water( no salt and no sugar)
Headache has lowed down. I guess my body has now got used to the diet.
Dinner 8.30 PM
GM diet Day 2 Dinner roasted Salad recipe
GM Diet Day 2 Analysis
- 14 glasses of water (12 plain + 2 lime water)
- Mild stair climbing coupled with a small walk. No hard exercises.
- Its the end of GM diet day 2 and I can still feel a bit of headache at the back side. But the intensity is much less than day 1.
- One more observation is that the urine has gone colorless. This is the sign of diet working on the right path.
- Going to hit bed now.