GM Diet Day 6 – Indian Vegetarian Version – ChickPea
GM diet day 6 is full of protein with Chickpeas for vegetarians. Take vegetable soup in one meal and I felt like having lost about 1 inch of waist.
GM Diet Day 6 Beef / (ChickPeas or Rice) + Vegetables – No Potato
Not sure how much have I shed by end of GM diet day 5 but certainly feeling better in terms of detoxification and purification of my internal system.
Today is another day with high protein diet coupled with more of vegetables.
Breakfast 10 AM
1/2 medium size bowl of Red kidney beans and 1 Tomato. Add a pinch of Chat Masala.
Lunch 2 PM
1 Medium size bowl of vegetable soup.
GM diet day 6 vegetable soup recipe:
Water content should be enough to sub-merge all vegetables.
- Chop and mix all with water.
- We are using pressure cooker to boil. Add all vegetables to cooker. Close the cooker lid.
- Switch ON the stove on high flame and let it make a whistle. After 1 whistle, switch OFF the stove.
- Let the steam vanish on its own before you try to open the cooker lid.
- Once the steam has gone, open the lid and take out the boiled veggies in a bowl.
- Seasoning: Sprinkle 2 pinch Salt, 2 pinch black pepper and 1 tsp lemon juice. The soup is ready to serve.
I am trying to avoid rice as much as possible today. Preference should be given to beans instead of rice to control the starch intake.
Evening Snacks 5 PM
1 medium size bowl of Red Kidney beans with tomato soup.
Dinner 8.30 PM
1 medium size bowl of red kidney beans again.
GM diet Day 6 Analysis
- I cheated on the diet today as i ate one piece of cake. But the good thing was that it didn’t had any cream.
- 12 glasses of water.
- Feeling better today as I am almost at the end of the diet period and hope to have lost good weight.
- I am feeling lighter on my cheeks, belly and thighs. 36″ waist trouser is also pulling in fine. So, looks like I have lost about 1/2 – 1 inch there which is a welcome change. Eagerly waiting to weigh myself after day 7.
Looking forward to GM diet Day 7.
GM Diet All Days Links
Day 0Day 1Day 2Day 3Day 4Day 5Day 6Day 7Results