GM Diet Day 6 Beef / (ChickPeas or Rice) + Vegetables – No Potato
Not sure how much have I shed by end of GM diet day 5 but certainly feeling better in terms of detoxification and purification of my internal system.
Today is another day with high protein diet coupled with more of vegetables.
Breakfast 10 AM
1/2 medium size bowl of Red kidney beans and 1 Tomato. Add a pinch of Chat Masala.
Lunch 2 PM
1 Medium size bowl of vegetable soup.
GM diet day 6 vegetable soup recipe:
Water content should be enough to sub-merge all vegetables.
- Chop and mix all with water.
- We are using pressure cooker to boil. Add all vegetables to cooker. Close the cooker lid.
- Switch ON the stove on high flame and let it make a whistle. After 1 whistle, switch OFF the stove.
- Let the steam vanish on its own before you try to open the cooker lid.
- Once the steam has gone, open the lid and take out the boiled veggies in a bowl.
- Seasoning: Sprinkle 2 pinch Salt, 2 pinch black pepper and 1 tsp lemon juice. The soup is ready to serve.
I am trying to avoid rice as much as possible today. Preference should be given to beans instead of rice to control the starch intake.
Evening Snacks 5 PM
1 medium size bowl of Red Kidney beans with tomato soup.
Dinner 8.30 PM
1 medium size bowl of red kidney beans again.
GM diet Day 6 Analysis
- I cheated on the diet today as i ate one piece of cake. But the good thing was that it didn’t had any cream.
- 12 glasses of water.
- Feeling better today as I am almost at the end of the diet period and hope to have lost good weight.
- I am feeling lighter on my cheeks, belly and thighs. 36″ waist trouser is also pulling in fine. So, looks like I have lost about 1/2 – 1 inch there which is a welcome change. Eagerly waiting to weigh myself after day 7.
Looking forward to GM diet Day 7.
GM Diet All Days Links