Til Ladoo Recipe- Til Bhugga- Tilkut- Sesame Ladoo
- 250 gms Sesame Seeds Til
- 500 gms Powder Sugar Take Bura or you can grind sugar
- 500 gms Khoya Mawa
- 50 gms Cashew Nuts Kaju
- 50 gms Raisins Kishmish
- Cut Cashew nuts into small pieces and keep aside for use later.
- Take a pan and add Sesame seeds (Til). Roast them on medium flame until they turn light golden brown.
- After about 5 min., Sesame seeds (Til) will be roasted. Keep them aside for cooling down at room temperature.
- Sesame seeds are done. Cut Khoya/Mawa into small pieces.
- Take a pan and heat it. Add Khoya/mawa for roasting on medium flame. Roast until it turns light golden brown.
- Khoya has turned light golden brown. Switch off the gas and keep it aside for cooling down at room temperature.
- Sesame seeds have cooled down. Grind them in a grinder. Remember that we do NOT need to make a powder of Sesame seeds. There should be fine pieces of seeds visible after grinding.
- Take a big pan. Add Sesame seeds and crushed Sugar. Crush the lumps if there are any in the sugar.
- Add Raisins, Cashew Nut pieces and roasted Khoya (the one we roasted above). Mix well.
- Til Ladoo mixture is ready. Now, the only thing remaining is to give them shape. Take small portion and roll it with both hands to give a round ball shape. This round ball will be called the Til Ladoo.
- You can make around 30-35 Til ladoo with this mixture. They are delicious and awesome to taste along with their warmth in winter. Happy Sakranti.
Calories: 1489kcalCarbohydrates: 246gProtein: 26gFat: 48gSaturated Fat: 14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 14gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 216mgPotassium: 433mgFiber: 11gSugar: 222gVitamin A: 450IUVitamin C: 0.8mgCalcium: 510mgIron: 5.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!