Poha Cutlet Recipe - Tea Time Snack - Video
Poha Cutlet is fried tea time breakfast snack made with combination of Chidwa, Potato and Bread pieces. Wrap is inside bread slice to eat as Sandwich.
- 4 Number Potato Boiled, Big size – Grated
- 1/2 Tsp Salt To taste
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 Number Lemon
- 2 Number Green Chili Finely chopped
- 1 Cup Oil or enough for frying
- 3/2 Cup Poha Or Chidwa or Beaten Rice
- 2 Number Bread Slice White Bread
- Wash the Beaten Rice under fresh running water and keep aside in a sieve.
- Grate the boiled Potatoes and add to Poha. Tear off bread slices on top of it.
- Squeeze the Lemon Juice. Add finely chopped Green Chilies, Salt and Red Chili Powder.
- Now mix all the ingredients with the help of your hand or a spatula.
- Mixture for making cutlet is ready.
- Take small amount of mixture on your palm and roll it to make an oval shape cutlet. You can give it any shape as you like.
- Heat Oil in a pan on high flame.
- Now add raw cutlet in hot Oil and deep fry them from both the sides until they turn golden brown in color.
- Once they achieve golden brown color from both the sides, take them out of the pan.
- Poha cutlet is ready. Serve them hot with Green Coriander Sauce or Tomato Sauce.
Have you ever tried vegetable rice kabab? They are seriously awesome and a treat to eat in snacks party.
Calories: 202kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 1gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0.001gCholesterol: 0.1mgSodium: 134mgPotassium: 81mgFiber: 1gSugar: 0.5gVitamin A: 50IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 10mgIron: 0.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!