Panjiri Recipe - Gaund Ke Ladoo - Video
- 400 Gm Almonds
- 200 Gm Edible Gum Gaund
- 200 Gm Cashew Nuts
- 100 Gm Raisins Kishmish
- 50 Gm Muskmelon Seeds Cantaloupe, Kharbooja
- 100 Gm Dry Coconut Grated
- 1 Kg Desi Ghee
- 750 Gm Sugar Powder form, Khaand in Hindi
- 500 Gm Wheat Flour
- In a big pan, heat 1/2 Kg Desi ghee on high flame.
- Once ghee is hot, add Almonds and fry them on medium flame until they turn golden brown.
- Take out Almonds once they are done.
- Now fry Cashew nuts until they turn light golden brown on medium flame.Take them out once they are done.
- Now fry edible gum in small batches as it fluffs itself while frying and hence will require more space.
- You can fry 2 handful of edible gum in one batch.
- Fry edible gum until it turns light golden brown.
- Fry all edible gum similarly. Take out once it is done.
- Now add remaining Ghee in the same pan and heat it.
- Once Ghee is hot, add wheat flour and roast it until it turns golden brown.
- Stir it continuously to avoid any burns and cook on medium flame.
- Stir and break lumps if any in wheat flour.
- When it turns light golden brown add muskmelon seeds. Keep cooking it.
- Crush edible gum pieces with the help of a steel bowl as shown. No need to make a powder. Medium crushing is okay.
- Grind fried Almonds to fine particles as shown. Don’t make a powder.
- In the mean time, our wheat flour has turned golden brown. Switch Off the stove.
- Add finely grated coconut into it. Mix well.
- Start adding dry fruits in this mixture.
- Add Edible Gum, Almonds and Cashew Nuts. Mix well.
- Now add powdered sugar khand and mix well.
- Add raisins and mix well. Mixture is ready for making laddu.
- Take small portions of mixture and roll it with both hands to give a round shape as shown.
- Gaund laddu is ready and you can make all in similar way. Gaund ke laddu are ready to serve. Enjoy.
Calories: 887kcalCarbohydrates: 68gProtein: 10gFat: 68gSaturated Fat: 34gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 4mgPotassium: 388mgFiber: 7gSugar: 42gVitamin A: 5IUVitamin C: 0.8mgCalcium: 70mgIron: 3.1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!