Dal Cubes Recipe - Tea Time Snack - Video
Dal Cubes, unique fried snack for tea time. It is a crisp, spicy and Cube shaped breakfast appetizer made with Chana Dal.
- 3/4 Cup Gram Lentil Chana Dal - Soak in water for 2 hours
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Asafoetida Hing
- 1 Tsp Ginger paste
- 3 Cup Oil or use enough quantity for frying
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Dry Powder
- 1 Number Onion Finely chopped - Medium Size
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Leaves Cilantro - Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Green Chili Chopped
Sharing your views and suggestions will help us try more of these unique and simple recipes. If you liked this new style of snack, i am sure you would also love to try vegetable rice kababs. They are something different than the normal league of pakoras.
Calories: 534kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 3gFat: 55gSaturated Fat: 14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 35gSodium: 164mgPotassium: 112mgFiber: 5gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 100IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 10mgIron: 1.1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!