This video is in Hindi with English Subtitles.
Dahi chutney is an Indian sauce made with Coriander leaves and Unsweetened curd as its main ingredient. It is the same sauce that you would have enjoyed ‘n’ number of times with your Chicken or Paneer tikka.
You would normally pour it on the onion rings and serve with snacks or main-course menu.
I hope you would like this restaurant secret recipe and help us improve by providing your suggestions/comments.
Dahi Chutney Recipe In Words
Yield: 1 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Dahi Chutney
- 2 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Curd
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black Salt
- 2 Pinch Asafoetida
- 1/2 Tsp Mango Powder
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- In grinder jar, add Coriander Leaves, Mango Powder, Salt, Black Salt, Asafoetida, Green Chilies, Cumin Seeds.
- Now grind it to fine paste. Add curd into this Coriander paste and grind once again.
- Dahi Chutney is ready in a smooth paste. Now enjoy it with Pakodas, Parantha or anything of your choice.
- Serve Dahi Chutney and Enjoy!!!