Chocolate Nuts Cake Recipe In Cooker - Video
Make Chocolate nuts cake dessert easily in pressure cooker. No whistle is used. Cooker does not blast. Quick, tried and tested recipe at home.
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour Maida
- 1/2 Cup Powder Sugar
- 4 Tsp Chocolate Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1/4 Cup Almonds Crushed
- 3 Tsp Cashew Nuts Crushed
- 2 Number Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence Vanilla Extract
Preparations – Making the Cake paste/mixture
- Break both eggs in a big bowl and beat/whisk them with a hand mixer/beater. Beat them for about 2 min. They will get fluffy after beating.
- Add 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence and mix well.
- Add Oil and beat the mixture once again.
- Now add half the All-purpose-flour and mix well. Do remember to beat the mixture in a same direction clockwise or anti-clockwise.
- After mixing the All-Purpose-Flour, add Baking powder and Sugar. Beat the mixture until you get a smooth paste.
- Add the remaining All-Purpose-Flour and mix well again.
- Last but not the least, add Choco Powder and mix well once again.
- Chocolate nuts cake mixture is ready. Keep it aside and prepare the tin that we will use for baking the cake.
Preparing the Baking tin/pan
- Grease the baking tin/pan with cooking oil on all sides internally. This will help make its surface non-sticky for our cake.
- Now add 1 tsp of All-purpose-flour Maida and roll over the tin to spread it all over the inner surface. This will help you find the grey areas on surface which have not been greased with Oil. Grease them if you find any such areas.
- Remove the extra All-Purpose-Flour maida left after spreading it all over the surface.
- Mix the cake mixture once again and then pour it in the tin.
- Now it is time to spread the crushed nuts on top of the mixture. Add the crushed nuts on top of the cake paste. It is all set go for baking.
Baking the Cake
- Here comes our magical cooker to do the job. Use a plate or an Idli stand to place it between cooker base and cake tin. This is done to avoid the direct heat to cake tin and avoid cake’s burning.
- Cover the cooker with its lid and cook it on high flame for 2 minute. Do NOT put the weight/whistle.
- After 2 minutes, turn the stove on low flame and let it cook it on low flame for 25 minute.
- After 25 minute of baking the cake, switch off the stove.
- Now open the lid and check whether it is baked completely or not.
- To check the baking: Poke the tooth pick at the center of the cake, if it comes out lean that means it is ready. Else, you need to put it on bake for 5 more minutes on low flame. Re-bake may not be required always but depends highly on your cooker and its heating capacities.
- Our cake has baked fine as the tooth stick was clean. Now cover the lid back and keep aside the cooker for 10 minute. Let it cool down to room temperature.
- After 10 minutes, take out the pan/tin from cooker.
- Use a knife and separate the cake from tin from all corners and take it out in a plate. Chocolate nuts cake is now ready to serve. Enjoy!
Calories: 2582kcalCarbohydrates: 242gProtein: 40gFat: 165gSaturated Fat: 23gPolyunsaturated Fat: 22gMonounsaturated Fat: 113gCholesterol: 424mgSodium: 667mgPotassium: 763mgFiber: 11gSugar: 139gVitamin A: 500IUVitamin C: 3.3mgCalcium: 520mgIron: 10.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!