Bread Idli is a simple recipe to help your hand in case guests are waiting and crying for some food.It is a special type of Idli made only with raw bread. Yes, You heard it right…raw bread. No need to steam or do anything messy. It is a 5 minute recipe to delight your family and friends.Your kids will really like it. You can made this recipe a bit more healthier by using whole wheat or multi-grain bread and give it in their lunch.
- 2 Number White Bread Slice Non-sweet
- 2 Tsp Curd (Yogurt) Yogurt, Non-sweet
- 1/4 Tsp White Salt
- 2 Pinch Black Pepper Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 Tsp Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Green Chili Finely chopped into small pieces
1 min Prep
4 min Cook
Yield 4 Bread Idli (3 Inch diameter)
Instant Bread Idli Recipe - Made with Ready Bread
Amount Per Serving
Calories 68 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 0.4g 2%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Cholesterol 0.3mg 0%
Sodium 255mg 11%
Potassium 14mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 9g 3%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 2g 4%
Vitamin A 0.2%
Vitamin C 3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Storage and Serving Suggestions
- Bread idli should be served fresh with Coriander Chutney or Tomato Sauce.
- If you want to pre-prepare for a party or consuming later, you should wrap it an aluminium foil and then refrigerate. Wrapping would help conserve the moisture.
Recipe Recipe In English