Shikanji has always been my favorite drink to refresh from that scorching heat in summers. It is truly a healthy drink with lemon and cumin seeds.
Better than your colas and other drinks which contain pesticides!!
It hardly takes 2-3 minutes to make this drink. Enjoy and serve it to your guests too…
Be healthy.. Stay healthy..
Shikanji (Lemonade) Recipe In Words
Yield: 2-3 Glass Shikanji
- 3 Lemon
- 5 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Black Salt
- 1/4 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- To taste Ice
- 3 Glass or 4.5 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Cold water
- Take a jar, add 1/4 cup normal water (not cold). Add sugar and use spatula to dissolve it.
- Once sugar melts, add black Salt and roasted cumin powder. Mix well.
- Squeeze all lemon’s juice in jar.
- Add cold water and ice cubes.
- Shikanji is ready. Serve it chilled and enjoy!
Recipe Recipe In English