Sabudana Vada Recipe - Video
Sabudana vada ia a fried pakoda famous for Navratri fast. Use Tapioca Sago with Potato to make a high calorie cutlet. Use Sendha namak for vrat.
- 3 Number Potato Boiled
- 1 Tsp Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tsp Peanuts
- 1/4 Tsp Sendha Salt
- 1 Number Green Chili Chopped
- 1/4 Tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Sabudana Tapioca Sago
- 1 Cup Oil or enough for frying
- Soak Sabudana in water for 1/2 hour. Once done, rinse and then keep it aside to dry for at-least 30 minute.
- Add mashed Potato, Sabudana, Black Pepper, Green chili, Coriander leaves, Sendha Salt and lemon juice in a bowl. Mash and mix well.
- Make small balls with hands from the mixture.
- Take a frying pan. Add enough Oil and heat it on high flame.
- Once it is hot, add the mixture balls gradually into the frying pan. Fry them from both sides until they turn light golden brown.
- Sabudana Vada is ready to serve. Enjoy!!!
Calories: 336kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 2gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 22gSodium: 12mgPotassium: 335mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 50IUVitamin C: 29.7mgCalcium: 10mgIron: 0.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!