Looking to roast Jeera at home?
Here is a simple and quick recipe of roasting Cumin seeds at home. You may already know it but i have shared this method as part of showing up the basic things for people who are starting learning cooking.
Roast Jeera (Cumin Seeds) Recipe In Words
Yield: 1/2 cup of roast Jeera
1/2 cupCumin seeds (Jeera)
- Add 1/2 cup of Cumin Seed (Jeera) in a pan. Roast it on medium flame until it gets fluffy or changes its color.
- Stir it occasionally to avoid burning.
- After couple of minutes, cumin would change its color to golden brown. Switch off the stove.
- Now keep it aside to cool down.
- Once it cools down completely. Roasted Jeera is ready.
- Some people also like to make a rough powder out of this roasted Jeera. If you also want to do it, then add it to the grinder jar and grind it to make a rough powder.
- After grinding, Cumin Powder is ready to use in Raita or any other vegetable.
I hope this tip will be useful for you all. Thanks for being with inHouseRecipes.
Quick Tips Video