Pistachio Cookie can be baked at home easily with this tried and tested recipe using an Oven or a Microwave Convection. Enjoy the easy baking at home.
- 110 Gms Butter Unsalted Salted or Unsalted
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour Maida
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1/4 Cup Pistachio Crushed
- 1/2 Tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Almonds Powder
- 1 Number Egg White 3 Inch height
10 min Prep
15 min Cook
Yield 28 Almond Pistachios Cookies
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.
Preparing Cookie Dough
- Ingredients for starting this recipe should be ready with you now.
- The first and foremost important thing to keep in mind is that we have to use the butter which was kept on room temperature for about 10 minutes before starting this process. Butter at room temperature is expected to be pretty soft which seems almost like melted butter. You know, we are keeping Indian summer in mind.
- Keep the butter in a bowl and then add Butter, Sugar, Almond Powder and Cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Now add All Purpose Flour Maida and mix well.
- Once mixed, add crushed Pistachios and mix again.
- The dough should be hard enough to roll and all the ingredients should have mixed well. Cookie dough is ready.
Cutting the Cookie
- Roll the dough into a flat-bread.
- You may have to use a mold to cut this flat-bread into small cookies. We have used a leaf and circle shaped mold for mixed shapes.
Baking the Cookie
- Take a baking tray and place the parchment paper/baking-sheet in the tray.
- If you do not have a baking sheet, then grease the baking tray with butter. The primary purpose here is to create a layer between tray and the cookie to avoid their sticking to tray.
- Place the cookies in baking tray and brush them with Egg white. This will help them achieve the golden brown color skin.
- For decoration: Sprinkle some crushed Pistachios over the cookies.
- Preheat the oven on 350 degree F 180 degree C. If you have Microwave Convection, you can use it instead of an Oven with same recipe.
- Once the oven reaches 350 F temperature, place the baking tray inside and bake the cookies for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, switch Off the Oven and take out the tray.
- Let the cookies cool down to room temperature.
- Once they cool down, Pistachio Cookies are ready to serve. Enjoy!!!
Storage and Serving Suggestions
- Pistachio cookie have a shelf life of about 3 months. You should store them in an air tight container to avoid moisture.
- Serve them in evening breakfast with tea and Coffee.
Baking Recipes Recipe