This video is in Hindi with english subtitles.
Sweet Corns are good for health and your stomach as they help you get good amount of fiber. They are so flexible that you can make pretty much everything using them like a sabzi or a salad or eat them with cheese/butter in snacks.
We are here showing you the recipe of Nacho corn chaat that you would normally find in malls on small corn shops. It is made using Mayonnaise, Nachos and some vegetables.
Nacho Corn Chaat Recipe in words:
- 1 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Sweet Corns
- 2 Tsp Tomato Salsa
- 2 Tsp plain Mayonnaise
- 2 Tsp Tomato flavored Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbsp Chopped Onion
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup Nacho Chips or Multigrain chips
- 4 Tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Oregano seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp Salt or to taste
- To Boil Corns: Add Corns into the pressure cooker.
- Also add 1-1/2 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) of water. Close the lid of the cooker and bring to boil on high flame. Wait for 1 whistle to come.
- After 1 whistle, boiling is done. You can take them out from the cooker.
- Take a bowl, add boiled Corns, Onion, tomato and tomato salsa.
- Add Mayonnaise. If you want, you can either use any one flavor or more than 2 flavor too as per your taste.
- Crush 1/2 cup of Nacho chips and add to corns mixture.
- Add all spices and mix well.
- Add Lemon juice and mix well again.
- Nacho Corn Chaat is ready to serve. Add it to a serving bowl.
- Garnish chaat with the remaining 1/2 cup of Nacho chips.
I hope friends, you will make this Nacho Corn Chaat and enjoy with all. Thanks for watching!!!
Recipe Recipe In English