Pudina Chutney is the recipe of that delicious green chutney that you pour on the onion salad and eat with Nan and other vegetables in a restaurant.
This video is in Hindi with English subtitles.यह विडियो हिंदी में है|
Enjoy and let us know your feedback.
Pudina Chutney (Mint Chutney) Recipe In Words
Yield: For 1 cup Mint Sauce
- 1 cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 cup Curd
- 1″ inch Ginger
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 Black salt
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Green chili
- 3 Tsp lemon juice
- Take a grinder jar. Add chopped Onion.
- Add chopped ginger, mint leaves and green chili.
- Add salt, black salt and grind it.
- Grind into fine paste. Add lemon juice, curd and grind again for few seconds.
- Mint Sauce (Pudina chutney) is ready.
- Keep in mind that curd should be added only after mint sauce is ready and blended once.