Matar Pulao Recipe - Microwave - Video
Matar Pulao recipe in Microwave. Delicious Indian style Peas White rice are served with Main course curry like Punjabi Kadi, Dal Makhni and breads.
- 1/2 Cup Basmati Rice
- 1/2 Cup Peas Matar
- 3/2 Tsp Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt To taste
- 1/4 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Tsp Green Chili Chopped
- 3/2 Cup Water Enough
- Take a microwave safe bowl.
- Add water in washed rice.
- Quantity of water should be 1+1/2 tip (of your middle finger) more than the rice level in bowl. See video for tip of your finger.
- Add oil, cumin seeds, salt, peas (Matar) and chopped green chili. Mix well.
- Keep it in microwave for 25 min. for cooking.
- After 25 min., take out the bowl from microwave.
- Matar Pulao are ready to serve with Coriander Chutney. Enjoy.
Pulav can be refrigerated for up-to 3 days for best taste.
Calories: 140kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 4gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 726mgPotassium: 122mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 300IUVitamin C: 28.1mgCalcium: 20mgIron: 1.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!