Lemon Pickle Recipe - Home Nimbu Achar - Video
Lemon pickle at home recipe North Indian style. Khatta meetha Nimbu ka Achar is made with spices and lemon. Good for digestion and is served with Khichdi.
- 500 Gms Lemon Big Size
- 3 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Black Salt
- 2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 2 Tsp Carom seeds Ajwain
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- There are few things which you need to take care while buying Lemons for this pickle.
- Take big Lemons with thin skin. And also do take care of the freshness of the lemon, there should not be any marks on the lemon skin.
- Now mark two cuts on all the Lemons with the help of a knife. Keep them aside.
- In another bowl mix salt, black salt, Garam masala, Sugar, Ajwain.
- Mix also spices well, fill in the spices mixture in all lemon cuts.
- Now take a big jar. Keep all the filled lemons in a jar.
- Keep the pickle in sunlight for 2 to 3 days at-least 2 hrs. (Each day).
- Then keep it anywhere in your kitchen for 2 months. After that it will be ready to eat.
- Enjoy your sweet and sour Lemon pickle.
Calories: 382kcalCarbohydrates: 99gProtein: 2gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.4gSodium: 5817mgPotassium: 383mgFiber: 3gSugar: 81gVitamin A: 50IUVitamin C: 158.4mgCalcium: 40mgIron: 0.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!