Kaanji is a special drink made with black carrot (kaali gaajar). It is very good for health and digestion.
It can be made very easily at home within 2 minutes!
You can drink it after your meal to soothe your stomach and digestion.
Kaanji Recipe In Words
Yield: 1 Big Jar (good for 6 people)
- 200gm Black Carrots
- 1 Tsp Red Mustard Seeds Powder(Rai)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 500mlNormal Water
- First of all, peel Carrots.
- Now chop the Carrots in small thin slices, so that they can softened fast.
- Put the chopped Carrots in a jar.
- Add Red Mustard Seed Powder and Salt. Now shake it well.
- Now pour 500 ml Water in jar.
- Close the lid of the jar and shake it well again.
- Keep the jar in sunlight for 2-3 days(2hrs daily).
- After 3 days it will be ready to drink.
- Carrot is anyways good for health along with that it is really good for digestion as well.
- Hope you make it this winter and enjoy.
Recipe Recipe In English