Haldi Curry Chutney is a unique but interesting combination of Curry leaves and dry turmeric. It is pretty different in taste and texture but a very healthy option to add to your meal.
Haldi or Turmeric has always been known for its medicinal benefits and we have taken it as a main ingredient here. Curry leaves add a unique flavor to the overall final chutney.
I really liked this combination and hence have shared with all on this platform. I hope you would also like to enjoy this sauce/chutney with hot parathas…
Haldi Curry Chutney Recipe Video In Hindi With English Subtitles
Haldi Curry Chutney Recipe In Words
Yield: 1 bowl of Haldi Curry Chutney (10 servings)
- 1/2 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Grated Dry Coconut
- 1 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Curry Leaves (Dried), you can use Fresh Curry leaves also instead of dried.
- 3 Green Chilies and 1 Lemon
- 2″ Inch Ginger
- 5″ Inch Raw Turmeric
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Water
- We will start the process by peeling the raw turmeric and ginger.
- Do remember that raw turmeric shreds its color while peeling. So, avoid touching your clothes or any other object before washing your hands.
- The same way, you can peel the Ginger skin.
- Now to make a Smooth Sauce, chop Turmeric and ginger.
- Add chopped Green chilies and grated Coconut with Curry Leaves.
- Now add Salt, squeeze the Lemon juice, add Water and grind it to make a fine paste.
- We have a fine paste of all the ingredients and this is called Haldi Curry Chutney! Enjoy.