Gluten Free Gol Gappe Recipe - Pani Puri - Video
Gluten free Gol Gappe for people, allergic to Gluten and are suffering from Celiac disease. Make Crispy Pani Puri at home with tried and tested recipe.
- 3 Tsp White Rice Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Soyabean flour
- 1 Tsp Oil To use in rolling Gol Gappe
- 1/5 Tsp White Salt
- 1 Tbsp Oil To make dough
- Take a bowl and add Rice flour and Soyabean flour.
- Add Salt. Mix well. Now add small amount of water gradually to make a tight dough.
- Do not add all water at one go. Use your hands to mix the dough well.
- If you feel that your dough is a bit light, you can add rice flour to make it tight.
- Cover the dough with a lid or a cloth for 10 min. and keep aside.
- After 10 min., grease your palm with oil and roll the dough on your hand as shown.
- Now take out small balls from dough and grease them too with oil.
- Use rolling pin to roll the small ball with smooth hand and give an oval shape.
- Roll all balls in the same way.
- Roll with smooth hands and light pressure else the dough will break itself.
- Take a frying pan, add Oil and heat on medium flame. Add Gol Gappas for frying.
- Push on top of Gol Gappas using spatula to help them fluff themselves as shown.
- Not all pieces may fluff well. You can use the non-fluffy ones as Papri!!
- Gol Gappa is done when it turns light golden brown. Take it out from pan.
- Enjoy Gluten Free Gol Gappas and help us improve by providing your reviews.
Calories: 28kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 0.2gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 58mgPotassium: 9mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 0.03gCalcium: 1mgIron: 0mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!