Dalia Pulao Recipe - Healthy - Pics
Dalia Pulao (Porridge Rice) is a healthy meal especially for kids. It boasts of various vitamins and minerals and is easy on stomach to digest.
- 1/2 Cup Dalia
- 1/2 Cup Potato Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Peas Matar
- 1/4 Tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Tsp Desi Ghee Pure Ghee or Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 300 Ml Water
- Ingredients for Daliya Pulav.
- Take a pressure cooker and heat it on medium flame. Add Desi Ghee and wait till it melts.
- Now add cumin seeds and let them cook until they turn golden brown in color.
- Add chopped Onion. Cook until they turn pink in color.
- Keep the stove on medium flame. Add chopped Potato, cook for a minute only. Mix well.
- Now add Peas and chopped Tomato. Mix well & cook for a minute again.
- Now add Salt and mix well.
- Now add 300ml of Water & Dalia together. Mix it well once again.
- After adding all the ingredients, now its time to add Black Pepper. Add it and stir well.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker and turn the stove on high flame. After 1 whistle, turn the stove to low flame for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, switch Off the stove. Do not open the stove till all its steam has vanished.Once the steam has gone, you can open the cooker lid and your Dalia Pulao are ready. Mix well and serve hot. Enjoy!!!
This is a healthy recipe and is good for weight loss.
Calories: 770kcalCarbohydrates: 135gProtein: 22gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.5gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.3gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 2354mgPotassium: 1151mgFiber: 17gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 1600IUVitamin C: 103.1mgCalcium: 90mgIron: 8.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!