Bread Poha Recipe with Curd - Breakfast Snack
12 minute Bread Poha breakfast snack recipe with curd and plain bread available at home. Use brown bread to make it healthy with Onion and Tomato paste.
- 8 Number White Bread Slice 4 Inch by 4 inch slice, Brown bread is healthy, White is okay too
- 2 Number Tomato
- 1 Number Onion
- 1 Number Green Chili
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Red Mustard Seeds
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 Tsp Green Coriander Leaves (Cilantro) Cilantro
- 2 Tsp Curd (Yogurt) Yogurt Unsweetened
Chopping vegetables Preparation time: 2 Minutes
- Ingredients for bread poha.
- Start with Chopping Onion, Tomato and Green Chili into fine small pieces.
- Take 2 bread slices at a time and tear them into small pieces. Do the same with rest of the slices.
Making tadka Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Switch on the stove and add oil. Heat Oil on high flame for 3 minutes.
- Once Oil is hot, add Red Mustard Seed.
- Wait for 10 seconds and then add chopped Onions. Let Onions fry until they get pink in color.
- Once Onions change color, add chopped Tomatoes and Green Chilies.
- After 1 minute, add Salt, Garam Masala, and Red Chili Powder. Mix it well.
- After 1 minute, add Curd and cook for 1 minute again.
- Tadka Masala mixture is ready for bread poha. Now add bread pieces and mix well. Make sure each piece of bread is wrapped with the masala.
- Add chopped Coriander Leaves and switch off the stove.
- Cover the pan for about 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, mix it well.
- Your Bread Poha is ready to serve.
Calories: 428kcalCarbohydrates: 74gProtein: 14gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0.004gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 2029mgPotassium: 216mgFiber: 6gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 750IUVitamin C: 44.6mgCalcium: 190mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!