Aloo Gobi Dry Recipe - Restaurant style - Video
Aloo gobi is a dry North Indian dish made with potatoes, cauliflower and spices. Served with Paratha, some recipes have fried ingredients for crisp taste.
- 250 Gm Cauliflower Chopped
- 4 Small size Potato Sliced
- 1 Cup Tomato Chopped
- 3/2 Inch Ginger
- 3 Number Green Chili Sliced
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Mango Powder Amchoor/Khatai
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Garam Masala
- Heat Oil in a pan on high flame.
- Once hot, Add grated Ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
- Now add chopped Tomatoes and Green Chilies. Mash a bit alng with spatula. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn the stove to low flame. Add chopped Cauliflower and Potatoes. Mix well.
- Add Salt,Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder and mix well. Cover the lid of the pan and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- After 5 min., add Red Chilli Powder, Mango Powder and Garam Masala. Mix well.
- Cover the pan again and cook for another 2 minutes or until it is cooked properly.
- After 2 minutes, press one Potato with the help of a spatula and check whether it is cooker properly or not.
- If Potato is easily cut then it is ready , you can switch off the stove.
- Aloo Gobi is ready to serve with Parantha/Poori/Chapati or Naan. Enjoy!!!
Calories: 699kcalCarbohydrates: 64gProtein: 14gFat: 46gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 33gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 0.4mgSodium: 1859mgPotassium: 1700mgFiber: 13gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 2600IUVitamin C: 345.7mgCalcium: 90mgIron: 4.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!