Kachi Haldi Ka Achar Recipe – Good On Stomach [Video]
Kachi haldi ka Achar (Raw Turmeric Pickle) is a different kind of pickle (Achar) and chances are you may not have heard about it before. In-fact, i also heard for the first time when my mom made it at home.
Kachi Haldi or Raw turmeric looks much like the Ginger. The only difference is the color of its skin. The raw turmeric is a bit more red-dish as compared to Ginger.
Kachi Haldi Benefits
It is really good for stomach food digestion.
Kachi Haldi Ka Achar Recipe In Words
|Yield:||2 serving (good for 2 people)|
- 150 gms Raw Turmeric
- 1 Fresh Lemon
- 1 Tsp Salt
- First of all peel the raw turmeric.
- Now chop the turmeric in small thin slices, so that they can softens fast in sunlight.
- Put the chopped turmeric in a bowl.
- Add Salt and squeeze the lemon in it. Now mix it well.
- Close the lid of the bowl and shake it well.
- Keep the pickle bowl in sunlight for 2-3 days(2 hrs daily).
- After 3 days it will be ready to eat. You can increase or decrease the quantity of salt as per your taste.