Lazeez White Pasta Recipe – Indian Style Pasta [Video]
White pasta is an Italian dish. I always liked the red version of this recipe i.e. the red pasta. But recently my sister made this white pasta and shared the recipe with me. I really liked this one too and immediately recorded a video to share here with our readers.
|Yield:||1 Bowl (good for 2 people)|
To Boil Pasta:
- 2 Cups Pasta shells
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Oil
- For boiling Enough Water
- 2 Tsp Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 7-8 Chopped Green Olives
- 3 Tsp Mayonnaise or White Sauce
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 3 Sliced Green Chilies
- 1/2 Tsp Oregano Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1 Tsp Grated Garlic
- 1 Tsp Butter
- 1/4 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Sliced Capsicum (long Strips)
- To Boil Pasta: Add enough water to submerge the Pasta completely in a pan. Add Pasta, Salt and Oil.
- Mix well and cook on medium flame until it gets soft/tender. Stir occasionally.
- Pasta would have softened in approximately 15 min. To check: You can squeeze it a bit with your fingers. If it is soft and tender, it is boiled.
- Once done, switch off the stove.
- Rinse water from Pasta and keep it in a sieve to remove any excess water.
- Pour cold water all over the boiled pasta. This will make its surface non sticky with the cooking pan.
- To cook White Pasta: Melt butter in a pan.
- Keep the stove on high flame. Butter has melted, add chopped Capsicum & Green chilies. Mix well.
- After a minute of roasting them, add grated garlic. Mix well. Still keep the stove on high flame.
- After roasting again for 1 min, add chopped Olives. Mix well. Turn the stove on medium flame.
- After mixing well, add 1/4 Tsp Salt (or as per your taste) and Black pepper. Keep on mixing.
- Add chili flakes and Mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Now add boiled Pasta.
- Turn the stove on low flame, add grated Cheese.
- Mix the Cheese, sprinkle Oregano Seasoning and mix well again.
- You can add more Salt if required, as per your taste.
- Switch off the stove and serve Hot Lazeez White PASTA!!!
Want to accompany it with the Veggie Pizza made fresh at home? The conventional Veggie Pizza might be a time consuming activity if you start from making dough and then bake. We have one desi style quick turnaround Bread Pizza version too