Street Masala Maggi Recipe – Office Delight [Video]
Maggi is one food item that needs no introduction if you are particularly from India. It is a companion of all students, graduates living in hostel and people staying abroad alone and away from family. Maggi is a brand name that has become a synonym for noodles actually.
We are showcasing the recipe of “street masala maggi” here which is normally available in small street side restaurants/vendors outside offices in India. Everybody likes it and we are trying to re-create the same taste and flavor for you to make it at home
Street Masala Maggi Recipe In Words
Yield: 2 servings (For 2 person)
- Start with a Pan. Add 3 Cups of water and heat it on high flame.
- Once water is mild hot, add Maggi, Peas and Maggi masala tastemaker. We need to let it cook until the water dries up. In the mean time, we will make the tadka.
- Take a pan, add oil and heat it on high flame.
- Once hot, add Onions and green chilli and roast them for 1 minute or until Onions turn pink in color.
- After 1 minute, Onion has turned pink. Add chopped tomatoes and cook for another 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, add spices (Salt, Garam masala and red chilli powder). Mix well and cook for another 1 min.
- After 1 minute, the tadka is ready. Add it to the Maggi which would have boiled by now. Boiled here means that the water would have dried up.
- Mix well and switch off the stove.
- Garnish street masala maggi with Chat masala and serve hot.
Thanks and do subscribe to our youtube channel to get the latest recipe videos from inHouseRecipes.