Nimbu Achar – Lemon Pickle Recipe at home [Video]
Lemon Pickle (Nimboo Ka Achaar) with sweet & Sour flavour. Enjoy this chatpata achaar, prepared at home.
Lemon Pickle Recipe In Words
Yield: 2 serving (good for 2 people)
500 gms Lemon (Big Size)
3 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Black Salt
2 Tsp Garam Masala
2 Tsp Ajwain
3/4 Cup or 4 serving Spoons Sugar
- There are few things which you need to take care while buying Lemons for this pickle.
- Take big Lemons with thin skin. And also do take care of the freshness of the lemon, there should not be any marks on the lemon skin.
- Now mark two cuts on all the Lemons with the help of a knife. Keep them aside.
- In another bowl mix salt, black salt, garam masala, sugar, ajwain.
- Mix also spices well, fill in the spices mixture in all lemon cuts.
- Now take a big jar. Keep all the filled lemons in a jar.
- Keep the pickle in sunlight for 2 to 3 days at-least 2 hrs. (Each day).
- Then keep it anywhere in your kitchen for 2 months. After that it will be ready to eat.
- Enjoy your sweet and sour Lemon pickle.