Kurkure Ka Paratha Recipe – Indian Breakfast Treat [Video]
Kurkure Ka Paratha is an awesome breakfast recipe for any Indian menu.
You can imagine the type of popularity that parathas enjoy that there is even a famous Parathe waali gali in Old Delhi which has shops all the place just making different type of paranthas! They have about 40 different types of parathas on your menu for your taste buds.
This is just another type of paratha that I recently tried and everybody at home liked it. Hence, I thought of sharing it on this platform. It would really be a treat for people who like to eat the famous Indian Kurkure…
Kurkure Ka Paratha Recipe Video In Hindi With English Subtitles
Kurkure Parantha Recipe In Words
Yield: 1 Kurkure Ka paratha (Serves 1 person)
- 1/2 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Kurkure.
- 3 Tsp chopped Onion
- 2 Pinch Salt
- 1/2 Tsp chopped Green Chilies
- 2 Tsp chopped Coriander Leaves
- Enough Oil for cooking and frying Paratha
- 1/2 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Wheat Flour Dough
- If Kurkure are not available, then you can take nacho chips or any multi-grain chips of your choice. Grind Kurkure or crush them with the help of your hand.
- First of all, we will prepare the Paratha filling.
- Grind Kurkure into very small pieces and them in a big bowl. Add Onion, Green Chilies, Salt and Coriander Leaves. Mix them well.
- Now take enough Wheat flour dough for making of 1 paratha and give it a round shape with your hands.
- Coat it with dry wheat flour. Coating with dry flour prevents it from sticking to your rolling pad while rolling it into a chapati.
- Roll it into a flat bread in a round shape with the help of a rolling pin. You can give it any shape you want. We have made it circular.
- Once done, add the kurkure mixture at the center of flat bread. Cover this mixture from all sides by picking the flat bread’s sides.
- Make sure that there is NO open corner left to squeeze out the mixture.
- Dip it in dry wheat and roll it again to make a flat bread with soft hands with the help of a rolling pin.
- Make a round shaped paratha.
- Kurkure ka paratha is ready for frying.
- Heat griddle on high flame. Add the rolled flat bread to the heated pan and wait for 1 minute. Keep the stove on high flame only.
- After 1 minute, you will see that the flat bread’s lower surface has hardened a bit. Now, it is time to flip it.
- After the flip, spread 1/2 tsp of Oil/Ghee on the flipped surface of the paratha. After 20 seconds, flip it again and
spread 1/2 tsp of Oil/Ghee again.
- Oil/Ghee should be applied as per your own appetite for eating it
- Keep on cooking by flipping, till it becomes golden brown from both sides.
- You can cook the Paratha in Butter/ Olive Oil or Desi Ghee or any Oil of your choice.
- Kurkure ka paratha is ready to serve. Switch off the stove. Enjoy with loads of Butter.
I hope friends, you will make this Kurkue Ka Paratha recipe and enjoy with all.