Golgappa Pani and the Gol Gappa are two sides of coin…always inseparable. At times, you eat gol gappas just to drink the spicy and chatpata water.
Lets learn how to make this water at home and have as much you want!
Gol Gappe ka Pani Recipe In Words
Yield: For 4 Cup tangy water
- 2 tsp Mint (Pudina) leaves
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt
- 4 Green Chili
- 1.5 tsp Mango powder
- 2 pinch Asafoetida (Hing)
- 4 cup water
- Add Mint, Coriander leaves, Green chili, Mango powder, Salt, Black Salt and Asafoetida (Hing) in a grinder.
- Add 5 tsp water and grind it to a fine paste.
- Now add 4 cups of water in the mint mixture and mix well.
- Gol Gappe ka Pani (Pani from pani Puri) is ready to serve.
How to eat Gol Gappas with this tangy water?
- We need Gol Gappe ka Pani, Gol Gappe, Boiled Chick Peas (Chhole), Boiled and chopped Potato and Tamarind Sauce.
- Take a Gol Gappe, Make a hole in the center.
- Add few Chick peas and few Potato pieces along with 1/2 tsp of Tamarind Sauce in one gol gappa.
- Dip this Gol Gappa in Tangy water and just keep it in your mouth. It will just melt and you will feel the paradise!
- Eat all Gol Gappas and enjoy!