Garlic Cheese Poori Recipe – Snack for Cheese Lovers [Video]
Garlic bread is one of my husband’s all time favorite dish and my desi answer to it was this poori. We made it after including almost all the ingredients that are used to make a garlic bread.
Believe me, it almost tastes like a garlic bread but in a Poori’s form.
Make it for your family and i am sure they will definitely love it. लहसुन चीज पूरी(हिंदी में)
Garlic Cheese Poori Recipe In Words
Yield: Good for 2 people- Garlic Cheese Poori
- 1/2 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) All Purpose Flour(Maida)
- 1/2 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Grated Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
- 1/4 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Wheat Flour
- 1/3 Tsp Salt
- 2 Pinch Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Grated Garlic
- 1/4 Tsp Oregano Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp Dry Red Chili Flakes
- 2 Pinch Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Dry Mint Leaves
- For frying Oil
- For making dough Water
- Lets start the process by making Poori dough.
- Heat water in a pan for making the dough. It should be luke warm.
- Now add All Purpose, Wheat Flour, Garlic, Salt, Baking Powder,Black Pepper Powder, Dry Mint Leaves, Red Chili Flakes & Oregano Seasoning, Cottage Cheese & Mozzarella Cheese in a big bowl.
- To mix it well, rub the the mixture with both hand palms.
- Add warm Water gradually and make a hard dough. Knead it for about 5 min. to make fluffy Garlic Pooris.
- Now to make fluffy poori, just add 1 tsp of Oil and knead again for a minute.
- Half fill the pan with Oil and heat it on high flame.
- Now take small amount of dough and roll it with hands to give it a round shape. Sprinkle few drops of Oil all over the dough ball.
- Now roll it with the help of a rolling pin and make a big round shaped chapati.
- To make triangular Pooris, cut the round chapati from center horizontally and vertically with the help of a knife.
- In hot Oil, fry the Pooris on high flame. Fry until they become golden brown in color.
- Pat the Pooris from all the corners, to make them fluffy. Once it gets slightly golden from the bottom, flip the Poori and fry from the other side as well.
- Follow the same pattern to make rest of the Pooris.
- No need of any other dish to enjoy this poori, just simply have it with Tea or coffee. Enjoy this delicious Cheese Poori with everyone at home.