Eggless Cake In Oven Or Microwave Convection [Video]
Eggless Cake In Oven: This recipe is for those who does not like to eat Eggs. Making an eggless cake has always been a big question as people generally have this perception that the cake would not fluff as much as an egg cake does. The other misconception is that the eggless cake won’t be soft enough.
If you also have this belief, then try this recipe to break your notions. We are demonstrating the very basic and easy way of making an eggless cake with same level of softness and fluffiness as any other cake.
We are making this cake using an Oven. You can follow the same recipe if you have Microwave Oven (i.e. The microwave with convection mode).
Also, If you looking to bake this cake using a cooker, keep watching our channel for updates as we are going to upload the recipe soon for eggless cake in cooker.
This cake is a dry cake and you can certainly decorate it with whipping cream to make it a perfect birthday cake.
Eggless Cake In Oven Or Microwave Oven Recipe In Words
Yield: 6 serving (good for 6 people)
- 14 Oz (400 Gms) Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Cup All-Purpose-Flour (Maida)
- 4 Oz (110 Gms) UnSalted Butter or Salted Butter
- For Decoration Nuts(5 Almonds and 5 Cashews)
- First of all, melt butter by keeping it in Microwave for 30 seconds. You can use stove also for melting Butter.
- Add All-purpose-flour, baking powder and 1 tsp Vanilla Essence in melted butter. Finally add condensed milk.
- Whisk the mixture using a hand blender to make a smooth paste.
- Cake batter is ready.
- You would need an Oven safe baking pan. You can follow this same recipe for Microwave-Oven (Convection mode) also.
- We have used a round shaped bowl. You can use whatever shape you like.
- Add the cake batter in the baking pan.
- Pre-heat Oven on 350 F (180 C) for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on top of the cake batter.
- Keep the baking pan in Oven for 45 minutes on 350 F (180 C).
- After 45 min. of baking, use a toothpick to check the cake’s bake completion. Pork toothpick at the center of cake. If it comes out clean, cake is ready. If it is sticky, let the cake bake for 2 more min.
- Once you take out the cake from Oven, keep it aside for few minutes to cool down at room temperature.
- Once it is cool, use a knife to separate it from the baking pan walls.
- Place a tray on top of the baking pan and invert the pan to bring cake out. Once cake is out, it would be lying with its face flat on tray.
- Turn cake upside down to look at its face. Soft and tender Eggless cake is ready to serve. You can also garnish it with chocolate sauce or any whipped cream before serving.
If you are looking for Eggless cake recipe in Cooker, keep watching our channel as the recipe is coming up next very soon.