Crème caramel (French Dessert), flan, or caramel custard is a rich custard dessert with a layer of soft caramel on top, as opposed to crème brûlée, which is custard with a hard caramel top.
- Milk – 01 Ltr.
- Sugar – 150gm
- Eggs – 08 No
- Vanilla Essence – Few Drops
- Sugar – 400gm Channelization
- Boil the milk thoroughly and let it come to normal temp.
- Now add eggs and sugar with essence and mix into milk.
- Sieve the mixture and keep aside.
- In heavy saucepan, take sugar and add little amount of water. Put it on the fire till it become fully caramelizes.
- Pour this caramelized suder into desired mould and let it become hard in the bottom of dish.
- Now pour the mixture into caramelized mould and bake it at 180c for 45 min.
- After baking, let the desserts come to room temp and then put it into freezer.
- Now de-mould it and server cold with diced fruits and cream drop. Enjoy!!!