Baby Corn Veggie Delight Recipe – Baby Corn Sabzi [Video]
Baby corn sabzi is a treat to your boring schedule of plain conventional sabzi’s. You can make it as a snack or a main course vegetable (sabzi) to change the mood of the dinner.
But, it all depends on whether your family likes eating Baby corn or not.
Baby corn is one of my favorite ingredient and I simply love to add it to my recipes. In fact, we almost always have it as a topping on our Veggie Pizza. It makes it super delicious and juicy.
Here is a simple recipe that can easily qualify for a “Mix vegetable” tag but i have decided to name it as “Baby Corn Veggie Delight” as i want to promote Baby Corn more than other vegetables
The recipe that we have shared here can be served as a main-course dry vegetable or as a snack with drinks. Yes, You heard it right, it can even be served as a snack and i am confident that you will love it.
Baby Corn Sabzi Recipe Video In Hindi With English Subtitles
Baby Corn Sabzi Recipe In Words
Yield: 1 bowl of Baby Corn Sabzi (Serves 2 people)
- 150 gms Baby corns
- 1 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
- 2 Cups shredded Carrot
- 2 Cups shredded capsicum
- 7-8 Garlic Buds
- 1 Tbsp Sliced Ginger
- 1/2 Tbsp Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tsp Coriander Seeds
- 3 Sliced Green Chilies
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Oregano Seasoning (Optional)
- First of all, slice the Baby Corns. Cut them from the center and divide into two pieces and keep aside.
- Heat Oil in a pan on high flame for 1 minute.
- Slice Garlic and keep aside. Now we will cook all or vegetables.
- Add Coriander Seeds, Carrot, Baby Corns, Capsicum, Garlic and Ginger in the hot oil. Mix well.
- Now add sliced Green Chilies. Cook on high flame for about 5 min. and stir continuously. This will help veggies to roast.
- After 5 minute, add Cottage Cheese slices, Red Chili, Black pepper, Roasted Cumin, Salt and Oregano Seasoning (Optional).
- Turn the stove to low flame. Mix well.
- Now cover the pan and let it cook for 2 minute on low flame.
- After 2 minute, switch off the stove and mix well.
- Baby Corn Sabzi is now ready to serve hot. Garnish it with Cheese serve with Naan, paratha or Chapati. Enjoy!!
I hope friends you will make this recipe and enjoy.
Thank You so much for being with us.